sCO2-4-NPP partners Fives Cryo, University of Duisburg-Essen, and University of Stuttgart will present papers at the upcoming 4th European Conference on Supercritical CO2 for Energy Systems to be held online on March 23 and 24, 2021: Operational analysis of a...
Calling all sCO2 researchers!
The 4th European sCO2 Conference will be held 22-26 March 2021 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Conference topics include:
- Heat Exchangers
- Turbomachines and Cycles
- sCO2 Applications and Energy Systems
- sCO2 Experiments and Loops
- Fluid and Material Aspects
- Abstract submission: 17.07.2020
- Abstract acceptance: 14.08.2020
- Draft paper submission: 03.11.2020
- Reviewer comments: 01.12.2020
- Final paper submission: 12.01.2021
- Final paper acceptance: 01.02.2021
This conference is organised by sCO2-4-NPP partner Universität Duisburg-Essen.
For more information, see https://www.sco2.eu/