The sCO2-4-NPP partners will present their project results at a Final Symposium on 8th and 9th June 2022 at KSG in Essen, Germany. The Final Symposium is the last major project event to share the achievements of the project and to explore the wider impact these...
Calling all sCO2 researchers!
The 4th European sCO2 Conference will be held 22-26 March 2021 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Conference topics include:
- Heat Exchangers
- Turbomachines and Cycles
- sCO2 Applications and Energy Systems
- sCO2 Experiments and Loops
- Fluid and Material Aspects
- Abstract submission: 17.07.2020
- Abstract acceptance: 14.08.2020
- Draft paper submission: 03.11.2020
- Reviewer comments: 01.12.2020
- Final paper submission: 12.01.2021
- Final paper acceptance: 01.02.2021
This conference is organised by sCO2-4-NPP partner Universität Duisburg-Essen.
For more information, see https://www.sco2.eu/